Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Slam Balls

Today was my 2nd time working out with Bryan as a trainer. It was a good workout, and Angela and I made it all the way to round 3! (That is exciting!!)
 I learned what Slam Balls are. They are a great/ridiculous cardio and strength work out. I think at least. It really got my heart rate up, which led to me burning over 600 calories in total today!
 I'm excited to reach the 6 week mark to get measured again so I can start to see a difference. I can feel a difference. I'm more excited to work out (most days) and I don't get winded so easily.
 Also, I'm going to enter the Candlelight 5K. I'm pretty sure that I have decided to do this whether or not I have anyone to walk/run with. I just need one more iPod. One to run with. :)
 I've found a lot of 0-5k plans out there, but today stumbled across a Dunkin' Donuts zero to 5k program! YES DUNKIN' DONUTS! My favorite coffee ever wants me to be fit too! (and coffee isn't too bad calorie wise either)
 So yes Dunkin' Donuts I will be fit, and I will one day RUN an entire 5K ... ... then maybe more?

2 comments:

  1. I vote for "Slam Balls" or "Misty Pepper's Adventures."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously thinking about this candle light 5K. Let me have till Monday. K? I ran about 1.5 miles today and walked the other .5. I didn't die. So maybe within 4 weeks I could be ready...? Maybe? How much are you planning to run vs. walk? I wouldn't want to hold you back! :)

    ReplyDelete