Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Not feelin it.

Today was not the best work out. I think it was a combination of the rainy weather and being sleepy the last couple hours at work. I realized once I had started the workout that I was not feelin it. I was going a little slower than the other ladies I was working out with, granted (gran it) they were some fit women. But Angela jumped into the routine with me, and I am REALLY appreciative for that! (Thanks a BUNCH!!!!) It went by a little better after that, but I kept giving Angela the "no" and "I don't think so" faces. haha
 It just seemed a little harder to get motivated during today's work out, but I made it. All the way. I can still find things to be excited about even if I feel like it was a less than stellar afternoon.
 I was excited/nervous to have my body composition done (results to come - possibly to be posted). That's how I got started today. Someone I don't really know pinching at the parts of me that I like to forget about. Also, I'm 5'4" if anyone is wondering (not 5'2"!) :)
 I got my heart rate monitor today too. Pretty cool! So I'm hoping to include the calories I burn in each workout and I'm really hoping to get my top heart rate down... My first work out it was 195 (ahhh) today it was 193. Slow progress.
 Calories burned in 58 minutes: 542
 

1 comment:

  1. I was not feeling it either. Thank goodness you were there, or I would have definitely peaced out after my cruches.

    "gran it" you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete