Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 1 (for real)

So,  I'm really new to this blog thing. But it will be very random, because that is how I am. Everything won't be about exercizing, but that's just what's going on for me now. We'll see how it all unfolds. Thanks for reading!!

 Friday I went with Angela to the gym (that's right I went to the gym instead of going out!) I signed up for a 3 month membership. So bathing suit season, here I come! I did some 4BLaps, which means jogging on Butler Road with all of the traffic watching - fun. I could have pushed it a little further, but I didn't want to pass some of the other girls running. I'm hoping to get my lung capacity up so I can jog some on the days I don't work out.
 It really is a good feeling knowing that I have worked out, even if I feel pretty weak while doing it. Also, I'm really working hard at it. That is not really in character for me, I never really did homework in school and I usually tried to do just enough to get by in classes. But this I'm really trying to do all of the exercises the right way and the right amount, NO CHEATING. Because I'm really only cheating myself.
 I'm not feeling too sore today, maybe tomorrow it will kick in again. I'm hoping that this sore thing will be over soon, but it's good to know that those dormant muscles are still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment