Saturday, May 2, 2009

Free Workout

4/29/09
So, this all started when I ordered a dress online. I've said it a lot lately, but my mind and body have disagreements about the size that I wear. I'm determined to get the dress to fit and all of the clothes that have gotten tighter over the past couple years.

 Today is the first day that I really worked out in a long time. The first time since high school that I have done any real weight training. I have been thinking about it for a while, and Angela proved to be the motivation that I needed to get up and do it. I went to 4BFitness with Angela and I will be joining soon, later this week I hope. We did a good workout, just the two of us and a very built trainer-man. I learned what Piston Presses, Goblet Squats, and Burpees are. (Burpees aren't as scary as Angela made them out to be)
 I can feel the workout tonight, but I think that I could push a little harder as I start going more. Aparently today was a good day to start, so we will see how much harder it gets from here.

My top heartrate was 195, and my average was 170.
Also I burned 600 Calories! That is more than a Whopper Junior!

No comments:

Post a Comment