Monday, May 18, 2009

Moe's wasn't a good idea.

Today was my first time in 7 days going to the gym. That is not the best idea. I was not loving it. Also, I was not good when visiting Bethany. I didn't exercise, but I DID try to at least keep in mind what I was eating. I turned down a table of desserts! I had one small cookie.
 (on a related note my sister now has her Juris Doctorate.  Now if someone says, "Is there a doctor in the house?" She can say YES! haha. Love you B)
 I'm getting much better at Jumping Rope. Considering it had been since probably the 4th grade since I had Jumped Rope, I feel like I'm doing OK.
 So, I thought that I came to a realization today. That I don't have a very strong "core", then I got to thinking about how difficult the push presses and bench presses were. So add un-strong arms. Then while squatting AND lunging I thought about the strength of my legs. SOOOO suffice it to say that I need to keep up the gym thing for a while. Get all of my parts stronger.
 Another realization, came in the middle of the workout when I told Angela "Moe's wasn't a good idea." Christian and I succeeded at getting the Moe's monday deal, which is not something that you would want to see in reverse. And thankfully I didn't, but at one point I thought Moe was going to re-visit me. So from here on, I'm going to say No to Moe on workout days.
 I also got to experience going into a bridal shop all sweaty and smelly from a workout. Nice - I don't think I know anyone else who has done that. Way to be impulsive Angela! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment