Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Results!

I have been working out for about 6 weeks and have official results of how my body is doing. I was very pleased to find out that I have lost inches in a lot of places and lost weight! Also, I was able to bring up the amount of my weight that is NOT fat. This means that I gained muscle AND lost weight.
I think that my results are a combination of being more conscious of what I'm eating, running, and working out regularly. It was VERY exciting to say the least. Now I just can't wait to start seeing the results a little more!

Also, today I did manmakers. I did not make a man, but there was a tired Jenn by the end of it all. We also ran in between reps. All together I did 5 laps all running. That is 1.85 miles. I'm slightly impressed with myself. Now if only I could keep that momentum and run 2 or 3 miles without stopping to lift weights in between laps.
And one last exciting thing is that my heart rate has come down a little. I think that will have a lot to do with my stamina running.
So here's to a slower heart rate, burning lots of calories, and losing inches!

1 comment: