Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cardio-riffic

Today was a very cardio full workout. I travelled on foot for 3 miles outside. I ran a good amount, but I know that I can run more than I did. It was just VERRRRRRY humid. It was almost like swimming rather than running. It rained for a little bit, but only enough to tease me and make it more humid. After running I did 100 jumpropes, and 100 mountain climbers. I felt good about the amount I was able to do in an hour.
 My body composition is coming up again next week. That is when I find out what kind of progress I have been making, and the numbers won't lie. So I'm much more motivated to eat healthy, even though I get cravings for the most specific junk food. (mint chocolate chip, and fries with skin on them.....mmmm)
 Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment