Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What does 779 mean to me?

So, I have been a little slack with working out lately. I've been even more slack with blogging. I have been working out some that I didn't write about.
Today was my first day at the gym in over a week. I just let the UNmotivation get me. BAAAD idea. It was a rough workout, but I did it. 779?? Number of calories burned in 1:20! It took almost an hour and a half, but I was able to finish everything. It was just me and 2 guys, which wasn't too bad. We did some warm ups, and then off to a timed 4BL (about .37 miles). I just thought that if I made it under 3:00 minutes I'd be good. That wasn't a very lofty goal I was able to make it under 3:00 on every lap (I think, may have cut it close on the last one). We were given 3 minutes in between laps, I was verrrry winded after #2 and #3.
My gym buddy Angela has switched to mornings for a couple of weeks while she has stuff going on at night. She loves it. She works out at 6:00am then showers and heads to work! I'm very impressed by this. I am going to go Friday and try it out. The only problem for me is that I live farther away. So we are going to try this whole showering at the gym thing. Then get ready and get coffee (I will soooo need it). Our gym isn't like most other gyms. We are very small and there is only one shower stall. So I will definitely blog about the morning workout experience. Excited to work out with super pumped trainer Bryan again!

No comments:

Post a Comment